Hi, my name is Lee Avital. I’m a software engineer at DataDog.
Some of my experience:
- I was a software engineer at Palantir.
- I was an engineer intern at Twitter.
- I was a platform engineer intern at Drawbridge, a demand side platform for real-time ad-bidding.
- I was a engineer intern at Massdrop as an engineer. Massdrop is a platform that allows buyers to leverage their numbers and get better prices on the products they want.
- I’ve worked as a web developer at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf working on web-based tools to enhance the classroom experience for both hearing and non-hearing students.
I’m very interested in programming languages. Right now, my language of choice is Scala, a strongly typed, functional programming language that runs on the JVM.
You can read all about that on my blog.